Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cold, Beautiful, Fun




Let's see...
Brad and I sat on the last row of our Southwest flight where I rubbed shoulders (literally) with an attractive married guy whose was 6' 2" and trying to type in our squished little seats. I also got invited to join an inspirational group of crazy people in front of us. I said, "Thanks, but I'm naturally enlightened." haha. Anyhow,
Josh looked great. He's so fun. We stayed the night at his friend Adam's house who I met about 2 years ago. He's a news anchor in Colorado Springs. Adam Atchinson, Channel 5, if you're ever here. First we went out to pizza downtown. It was a wood fired pizza place and it smelled like a dying campfire, which was awesome. I actually had an amazing salad with walnuts, gorgonzola, eggs, and artichoke hearts. Apparently the pizza was just okay, so I think I made a good decision. (Josh helped by saying, "It's all about how you'll feel in the morning, babe.") :o)
So me, Brad, and Josh slept there, and this morning we headed out in the red car. We are currently in Trinidad, CO making our way out of the beautiful mountains and freezing coldness. Here's some pics of how it's going: Brad is reading a crazy sci-fi book, Josh is in planning mode, and I am pretty much just thrilled about everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me just say,
I am SO JEALOUS of that car!

Sweet Em said...

What a sweet ride!! Really, really cool. What kind of car are you driving now (as in, before you got this one)?

indeazgirl said...

I have my '99 Altima still. It runs great; it just needs to be repainted- the hood has chips from rocks and salt in Twin Falls and the corners are scraped from, well, me. The Bel Air has 90,000 miles on it. The Altima has 116,000.