Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Puking

I got sick yesterday. All day long. I don't know if it was from eating too many cookies (which I doubt), or if it was something I caught from one of my patients in the hospital (which I don't doubt), but I spent all day lying in bed making short trips to the bathroom. After my last puking round in which I broke into a sweat and had to lay down on the floor, Brad went to the store and bought me dramamine, which helped with the puking part of things. I slept most of the evening away. Brian (my first guy friend I've ever had where neither of us have any interest in dating the other) brought me soup from Pei Wei and Gatorade about 10:00. I have to say for Ariana's sake that she sweetly offered to bring over Gatorade earlier in the day, but at the time, I wasn't keeping anything down. Anyways, if you are ever that sick, the soup from Pei Wei is really really good. I had never had it before, but it's all I've eaten so far. Which is how you know I'm really sick. I do feel a ton better today. Now if I could just get up out of bed. :o) I'm wondering if I should call in sick for work for Wednesday night. That sounds like a great idea.

No comments: