Sunday, June 24, 2007

Extension Cord City

Today I decided to vacuum my car. Mostly, because, in between moving and the cupcake store, it had become a mess. There are a few things here I really miss (besides my amazing friends and roommates) and one of those is Metro Express, the best carwash in the entire state of Idaho as far as I'm concerned. So yesterday I drove around looking for one as cool, and did not find one. I did drive through the "Buggy Bath" and left a message to them complaining that for $8 I would expect my car to be clean (and I still have bugs all over the front of it). So today I hooked my 50 foot orange extension cord, 3 6-foot long white extension cords, and my vacuum together just to barely reach my car and vacuumed it. Truth be told, my next door neighbors don't actually live there now I don't think but I knocked on their door to see if they were home and would mind if I used their electrical outlet (It's like 10 feet closer), and they weren't, so I tested it out to see if it worked and it did. So I used it for like 1 minute. Then I started wondering if maybe they just didn't live there for the summer and what if they got a $2 electrical bill, but weren't expecting one, and it was 2 months late, and they couldn't figure it out, and it would be all my fault for ruining their credit, so I went back to mine and stretched the cords to capacity. Ahhh...crazy times.
Best carpet cleaner spray: Woolite Oxy Deep....It took every single spot out of my upholstery in like 2 seconds.
Frozen slushy mango gatorade is freakin' good, too!
I would take a picture of this for you, but I think I left my camera in Bullhead City at my family's house. In that case, it might be a week before new fun pictures come up.

No comments: