Thursday, June 28, 2007

Not-so-pleasant surprise




So, I've been a little stressed out this week, what with new job, state boards in 8 days, my phone being utterly frenetic (i.e. stupid and dysfunctional), no gym membership still, my dishwasher not working right, and misc.. random crap. So I come home yesterday to this lovely present in my bathtub. Mind you, my house is clean, it is not gross in anyway, and these things are somewhat common in areas as freaking hot as this state is. But living in Idaho you tend to forget that. But to come home after 14 hours of working "on the night shift," and to find a 2 inch cockroach laying on its back is the creepiest, nastiest, ickiest, freakiest thing to come home to ever. Lysol here we come. No more cockroach.


Hey...it's all part of the adventure, right?


p.s. this is one of those pictures you can click on to see details.




No comments: