Friday, June 08, 2007

Quick "Bests"

The best thing about today was being able to mapquest my life. How, really, did people ever survive on their own in big cities without mapquest? Maps need little "Target," "Barnes & Noble," "Post Office," and "Gym" stickers. That is my invention of the day. Anyway, I found out today I live near several targets, and that is lovely.

Another best: a good place to eat for decent healthy food (not heavenly, just decent).
www.zoeskitchen.com

AND a super fun house store. http://hausmodernliving.com Kind of crazy, but fun. Lisa B. from Murphy's(the restaurant where I worked) probably would love this place.


Oh, and Postage rates went up everybody. I sent out some fun packages today to a couple people. It was kind of a blast. I have an odd obsession with the post office and mail in that I love it all.

No comments: