Thursday, June 14, 2007

I USED MY PLATTER


So a few months ago I bought a glass platter from Fred Meyer on clearance. It was a super-good deal, but my roommates were all like, "um, christin, you just bought a WHAT?" Like why on earth would you buy such a thing. But being 27 and mormon, you get to the point where you realize that at some point you are either going to host a party or at least be invited to one where you are expected to bring something. Hence, the first church activity I went to in AZ involved a potluck and I was in charge of a fruit platter for 15. Strawberries were 97 cents a pint at Fry's (June is an awesome month to buy strawberries), so I bought some. A lot of some. And this is how it turned out. How pretty!

2 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

yaaa you finally put that platter to use. :-) Now you just need to use it at one of your "dinner parties" that you have all the time.

indeazgirl said...

I'm working on that part :o) Thanks for commenting :o)