Friday, June 08, 2007

I bought Lamps, Tuesday, June 5th


i am not a lamp person. Really I'm not. I just like to turn on the freakin' light already. But that is not an option in this new place, and I just bought some amazing lamps. 1 for my bedroom. 2 for the living room. And they will be in the pictures and they look great.
On Tuesday I went to a bunch of Targets and drove through Glendale.
Tempe is big and looks small.
Glendale is big and looks big and is GREEN. And driving though Glendale at 9:30 pm made me the happiest I've been since I got here.
I talked to the mail lady today. I talk to EVERYONE i see since I got here. I am a very nice person since I've been here.

Best deal ever on a lamp(shade): I got a lamp on clearance at Pier 1. It was originally $150 and i got it for $28.15, I hate the lamp, but the shade is awesome, and it goes great with my target floor lamp. I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sweet Em said...

This makes me want to come visit you...sigh...unfortunately it will go on the list of "to dos"...maybe some day.