Friday, June 08, 2007

I DO NOT HAVE TUBERCULOSIS thursday 6/7

On Monday, I had a TB skin test and filled out paperwork. On Thursday I had it read and it said, "wow. you do not have a disgusting disease which eats out your lungs via little gross pustules." I also opened a credit union account (I'm a little iffy on my work's credit union, so I just opened a savings account. On Wednesday I got a checking account. Sorry. That's the boring stuff. Moving on.)
I did not fit into any TB gas masks. That means I cannot take care of anybody on respiratory precautions; i.e. anyone with creepy airborne bugs. crap. hahahaha.
Today I got cable to work in one room, but not in the other. So I laid on the floor and watched TLC and MASH, and really, it started to feel like home (ironically--I never had cable in my Boise home). I talked on the phone to the cable girl for a while. SHockER.
Oh, I looked very Arizona today in my green shirt and my khaki shorts and my docs. AND, it was 89 degrees instead of 108 which made such a huge difference. And I opened the doors and listened to all the little kiddies play in the pool. I need to learn Spanish to live here, though, let me tell ya.

No comments: