Saturday, June 09, 2007

HANDYWOMAN GOES TO TOWN



So today I realized I have MISTERS in front of my house. And in back. Not hot guys. Not that kind of misters. Water misters. However, they didn't work. But how can you live in AZ and have cool water misters that gently rain down upon you and not get them to work. So... I hauled out my pink tool kit and my bar stool and went to town. First I took down all the little nozzles that were all gunked up with who knows what. Then I turned on the water to see if the pipes were clear. They weren't. One of the holes had orange and green and red stuff growing in it and a LARVAE. gross. So I took the system all apart and took the poles into my bathroom and washed them all out. And put it back together. A litttle later I'm off to the Home Depot to get some new nozzles. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have a 4 star misting system all my own :o) If you click on the picture you can see the gross stuff up close.

No comments: