Friday, June 08, 2007

KNOCK KNOCK!! IT"S YOUR....

STOVE.. at 8:30 in the morning. But it doesn't fit. Because the granite countertops overlap the old ones 1/8"

HANDYMAN..at 12:15 in the afternoon coming to saw off the granite

CABLE GUY...at 2:10 in the afternoon coming to fix the problem with the living room cable box and talk to you for about an hour about his pre-med plans. Doctors are cocky. This little 24 year old will probably be a doctor. He wants to be a pediatrician. We'll see. He shaves his legs. Okay, he was kind of cute. But a bad flirt.

MY HOUSE IS CLEAN!! I have like one thing to put up and some vacuuming to do and I can take some pictures and put them on the internet for all to see because, dang it, my house is looking cuter every day.

I HAVE FOOD!! I finally went grocery shopping. That first shopping trip is a kicker. I saved $42 with my Safeway card, though, or my cherries would have been $15 instead of $4. It still looks like my fridge is empty.

One good thing about living alone: Your fridge (Especially if all the drawers are see-through) looks kind of pretty, and if you think "who's crap is this?" you can throw it away, because it's YOURS!!

1 comment:

Sweet Em said...

I totally agree that the best thing about not having roomates is the food/fridge situation. However, 5 years after I quit labeling my food forever (I thought) I started labeling the "Cracklin Oat Bran" boxes so that I would have a decent shot at actually getting to eat some...its an expensive cereal, especcially if you have to buy two boxes.