Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Arizonians Love Their Winter Clothes, too

Last night was in the 50's. And today was a mere 65. And you should have seen the winter clothes. People are in sweatshirts, jackets, scarves, and hats. So excited to be dressed up in winter clothes. I put on my J.Crew hoodie from last year before going outside because Brad said it was so cold he was shivering. I found out later he was shivering because he was in a t-shirt. I was in my car with the AC cranked up so I wouldn't pass out. So funny.

4 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

Oh i forgot about the J Crew Hoodies. I love those hoodies. Boise Winter update: it will be a low of 23 degrees tonight. yaaaa

Travis Butterfield said...

hey! I'm really, really swamped with school between now and the end of the semester. But, I just thought I'd tell you that I wish I had time to hang out more. You're fun. We'll have to make sure to get together again when I'm done with school!

indeazgirl said...

Thanks! That will be fun. Good luck with finals and these last few stressful weeks!

Sweet Em said...

Did you know that I now think 68 is the perfect outside temperature...crazy isn't it!