Monday, November 26, 2007

The Worst

I've spent a lot of time lauding the best of everything on this blog. For example, while cleaning the tub tonight I even thought how great Comet Spray is and that I should dedicate an entry to it. But then...
So first off, I am sick. Crappy, achy whole body, ears hurting throat sore kind of sick. And nothing seemed better than a hot bath. So I ran it, and put in this sweet little glittery bath bomb thing and crawled in. And thought, "This isn't quite warm enough." So I did that thing you do with your toes and let out some of the water and then turned the hot water back on. I did this 3 times. Then I sat up and realized that we were out of hot water. How, on earth, when you've been gone all day, do you get out of hot water in one small bathtub in ARIZONA? I had a decision to make. 1- I could get out and declare my bath a total disaster and go to sleep because it is 1 in the morning. or 2- Crawl my tired achy freezing cold body out of the tub and go boil some water for my bath. Which I did not want to do.
But I did.
And the water is boiling right now.
Adios.
cc

4 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. That's crappy. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Sweet Em said...

Oh poor Christin...I hope you slept well and are feeling better.

Maria said...

I'm sorry you're sick!! I hope your hot water kicks back in--and here's a little idea I had once when the same thing happened to me--I crawled into bed with my hair dryer plugged in next to me, blasted that sucker under the blankets until I was toasty warm (being VERY CAREFUL to keep the one end of the dryer OUTSIDE of the blankets to avoid disaster) and then floated off to sleep. Nothing like an artificial bath courtesy of hair styling devices. Feel better soon!!

Jessica McIntyre said...

Only you would do that :-)