Monday, November 12, 2007

See Jane Run and Bee Movie

First off, See Jane Run is a tiny exercise clothes company that I really like, so if you feel like supporting one, go to them. I just bought a green hoodie from them that I love that says "Super Jane" on it (they sent me a $20 of coupon in October. How could I not use it?). Anyways, they're seejanerun.com

Secondly, Jessie, the girl who does Jalloween, invited me to go see a movie today and we went and saw Bee Movie, and I totally loved it and everyone should go see it.

1 comment:

Jessica McIntyre said...

Not sure if you knew this or not, but they have a See Jane Run store in Boise, way fun store.

Nate, his brother Patrick went and saw Dan in Real Life the other night and it was really good. I want to see Bee Movie really bad though.