Monday, November 12, 2007

The Fashion Show






On Saturday, I woke up about 4 and started getting ready for the fashion show. Of course, I had to look very good, because (at least in my mind) this was going to be every bit as exciting as the release of the Versace fall collection. I bought a designer shirt on clearance at dillard's last week and went with a girl named Mandy from our ward. She works at a boutique, and I call her my fashion consultant. She always tells me if I look fashionable at church. And I thought she would have a fun time.
This fashion show was held outside and lots of local boutiques bring their clothes and jewelry. And three of the boutiques are modeling their cothes, which is where Nelson came in. He was running around with all the hot little girls helping them to get dressed (rough job!) and lining them all up. It was very fun just to watch. One of the boutiques was a swimwear shop. Only in AZ do people parade around outside in bikinis in November. The pictures didn't turn out very well, but I'm putting some up anyways. Including 2 of myself being a dork in front of my computer. (I really liked my shirt, and I tried to do my eyes all smoky for the first time. hehee.) Plus, I was alone, and we all know I have to take pictures of my outfits when I'm bored and alone. :o)

1 comment:

Jessica McIntyre said...

oooohh and you even wore fancy earing with your fancy shirt. :-)