Thursday, November 01, 2007

Micah Did Something Awesome

So for really no reason except I'm not working out all that much (maybe), I felt a little stressed and overwhelmed about life this week, and I did not practice my guitar at all. And instead of getting pissed, Micah took me to Chipotle. And we got stuff for Jennie, too, and stopped at Starbucks, and then we all just sat around and talked for like an hour before I actually had my guitar lesson. It was awesome. How cool is that?
So I practiced really good yesterday. And all my patients hated me for the first few hours when I got to work. How not awesome is that? I won 2 out of 3 of them over.
OH!! And Micah might come out with his album by Christmas and then I can get them for you guys for presents. Whoo-hoo!
:o)
cc

2 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

wooo hooo Christmas Music!!!!

indeazgirl said...

Haha. If it WERE actually Christmas music (which its not) I would buy you extra copies so you could keep one in your car, one in your computer, and one in your stereo. :o) Because I know just how much you look forward to Christmas music all year.