Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kohinoor's Cuisine of India

Tonight Travis from my ward (he's commented a few times) took me out to eat at Kohinoor's Cuisine of India. As far as I can remember, I have never had Indian food. I mean- I've had curry, but never real Indian food at an Indian restaurant. And it was fantastic. I had lamb dopiaza. I felt like Cim, our friend in India. Just kidding. I don't really think I felt like Cim. She's probably much less messy when she puts the food on the Naan and eats it. Basically I ate a lot of food that tasted great and I had no idea what it was. Yum. I also had a drink that I think was called a Punjayi Lassi. But I'm not sure. I tried to memorize it for y'all, but you know.
Also, then we came home and watched About a Boy with Brad and Ariana 'cause we had never seen it and Travis really likes it. It's one of those movies I wanted to see for years and nobody wanted to watch it with me when it first came out, but two people told me this week I need to see it, so we did. And it was great. Besides the fact that Hugh Grant looks a little bit amazing in it.
:o)

4 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Oh YUM! I love Indian food!! If you go again see if they have Kasmir bread...it is life changing!

Travis Butterfield said...

I think your drink was a "Punjabi Lassi." I'm glad you liked the indian food! It's so great! And, of course, About a Boy is awesome. Overall, a very nice night - if I do say so myself.

Maria said...

Wow...who knew that Indian Food could bring such joy? I'm going to have to try it. Is it terribly spicy? I'm always worried that the spices will overtake the experience...

indeazgirl said...

Here I had the choice of Medium or Spicy. I chose Medium, and it wasn't bad at all...:o)