Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Favorite Food So Far

So we got so excited about the food this week, we forgot to take pictures. It was so good, though! It's from Rachel Ray:365. It's Turkey Cutlet Parmigiano with warm grape tomatoes, pesto, and fresh mozzarella melted on top. Jessica and I made this for Thanksgiving 2 years ago when we didn't go home for Thanksgiving and needed a fun turkey recipe. I almost forgot how amazing it was. In fact, I'm considering sending the recipe out with Christmas cards instead of a letter, because, well, you all know what's going on in my life, and it's very useful. I really think that when I have babies and kids and, you know, a husband, we'll still be having this for Thanksgiving dinner. Because I like it way more than plain turkey.
What else was fun? We had some brownies, I did a guy's hair, and there was just lots of love in the room, and that is what it's about
every
single
week

No comments: