Monday, November 12, 2007

A crepe-making contest and two hot guys my age







Tonight's dinner party was a fun one, although I appreciate what a help Brad is. So...Brad is in Idaho visiting some friends. And I needed a cooking assistant. Well, when I very first moved here, I volunteered to help at the church's cannery/storehouse (not the syrup time..before that). And I met a guy named Mark who seemed nice and we talked for a while. (The one I asked to the luau who had already been asked. Anyways, so this seemed like a fun first date and he came over. He is a really cool guy (and cute!), and was so awesome of a help. This week was red apple, walnut, and stilton cheese salad, chicken with mashed carrots and potatoes, and crepes for dessert.
The other people who came over were:
Brian- who just moved into my ward and I met at softball a few weeks ago. He is also 28 and very cute and is the one at the table in the pictures not smiling. He got stitches in his lip on Saturday when his friend elbowed him and put Brian's tooth through his lip. It hurt to smile, so he had to try all night not to.
Allison- from Tucson
Brandon- a sophomore? from Oregon
and
Vanessa- who suggested the crepe-making contest, who nobody really won, but provided endless fun. This made for awesome pictures of everyone being very excited that they just flipped their crepes.
Afterwards, we all just sat around for a bit. Allison and Mark left (what? you're leaving? we haven't even kissed yet! ) Brian and Brandon were the last to leave. Brian took Brandon home and I'm helping him move later on today.
So much fun.
cc

2 comments:

Sweet Em said...

I pick the guy in the blue shirt for you...is that Mark?

indeazgirl said...

I pick the guy in the blue shirt for me too, but so far he doesn't pick me.... :o)
(yep. that's mark.)