Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2nd Attempt at Ravioli






Yep. It's still awful. I finally found a pasta maker. Which, I will say, is great. I looked EVERYWHERE. Including: Macy's, Linen's N Things, Bed Bath and Beyond, Mervyn's, JCPenney, Target, and Craiglist. There were a few expensive ones available at Williams-Sonoma and SurLaTable, and some online. But not here. And guess where I found one!! SEARS! For $30! Sweet. And it works like a dream. (Ok, Ariana found it and I thought she was pointing at Olive Oil Mister. Maybe other places did have them...)
But the ravioli was still not not good. I don't know how I make such crappy pasta. Maybe I need different flour. However, it was fun!
(Oh, and we finally got rid of wireless Verizon internet and changed to cable internet and it is SO FAST. OH I LOVE IT. I CAN PUT UP SO MANY PICTURES SO FAST!)

1 comment:

breymom said...

Thanks Christin now my kids want me to make pasta with them what "noodle brains" heeheehee!