Sunday, April 13, 2008

This is the Life

So I had the night off work tonight (and last night, too actually, which I spent watching 4 straight hours of What Not to Wear. Which I love and always miss. I felt strangely lazy and fulfilled at the same time.) Anyways, back to tonight, Brad organized a little drive-in get together. There were about 8 of us.  We brought my little grill and went to the drive-in movie to see "Horton Hears a Who" and "Jumper." I ate the most superb grilled hot dogs while lying on the hood of my Bel Air and I was in heaven for a little while. 
Now, I could tell you that I was fifteen minutes late, so tired that I slept through 1/2 hour of the first movie, a little frustrated by all the stuff I had to throw together after grocery shopping, and mention that my house was a disaster. But it's so much better to let you all think my life is perfect. So I'll leave that out. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I already told you this, but this girl in my lab was wearing red shoes. The first thing I think is, "with a pop of color..." Unfortunately, she was not wearing neutrals with a long, lean line, so quite possibly, red shoes may have been a tad overwhelming, but I liked them anyways.