Monday, April 14, 2008

Christin Needs

Travis did this on his blog, and it made me laugh. Type in a google search for "[Your name] needs" and write down the first ten. I'm writing down like all of mine because my name is kind of uncommon and there weren't a lot of results. (Make sure you search for the exact phrase or you might get 30 pages instead of 2.) Apparently, I'm also need in need of justice and am a Christian radio show host. 
Here goes
  • Christin needs to go 4 guys her age
  • Christin needs _____________
  • Christin needs to wake up and realize she's being used by Kimmer
  • Christin needs a vacation
  • Christin needs to win the lottery
  • Christin needs to study harder for the next test
  • Christin needs our prayers
  • Christin needs her beauty rest
  • Christin needs someone to hang out with on the weekends when the temptation to return to her old lifestyle is almost unbearable
  • Christin needs a henchwoman for this
  • Christin needs help to figure this out
  • Christin needs more baby names and last but not least
  • Christin needs to lay the, er, uh, "smack down" on you! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was doing the google thing for my name (Christin) and one of my results was your blog. Thanks for making it easy for me! Lol