Friday, April 11, 2008

My Soul is Skeptically Content

So on my list under "Nourish my Soul" was "get rid of printer and cartridges." The reason for this is that my printer has only rarely worked since I got it in August and is a horrific thorn in my side. It literally torments me whenever I come up with a good idea of something to print or write. Nuts nuts nuts. So...I finally called up hp (I'd e-mailed them before) and told them all the things I had tried to do with my printer to fix it that hadn't worked. And...they gave me a $123 gift card for hp stuff. So I bought a new printer and two sets of ink cartridges and my new printer came yesterday. And I actually had to call hp about that one, too, because it didn't work right away. But it did just now. I finally have my own copy of my list and am about to have a coupon for Cranberry Total. Finally. Now I just have to take the annoying printer to some donation thing. And get my money back for those cartridges. :o) Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how fast computer and computer related malfunctions can make anyone lose their patience. I could NEVER work with computers, I'm one of those people that thinks that maybe if you hit it hard enough it'll start working again. It doesn't. But I'm super happy that you have a new printer that works!!!! No more useless stress over that.