Saturday, May 30, 2009

Catching Up on a Few Lost Times

So there have been a few awesome meals and moments I've neglected to put up here. What follows is basically a collage of
a) an awesome breakfast in La Jollab) few weeks later, at Joe's Farm Grill where Brad and John and I drove out to Agritopia, which is a lot like Hidden Springs in Boise, a very organic, porch-centric community. And everybody grows food for this restaurant, Joe's Farm Grill.
It's like an old school building maybe? converted into a 70's-ish restaurant with INCREDIBLE food. And yet. I only remember what John had. Or what John and I shared. Which was a grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich with raspberries and chocolate. Oh my gosh it was amazing. (Doesn't Brad look ecstatic?)
And they have IZZEs. However, the most entertaining part of the night was this sign in front of the trees out back that looked amazing for climbing:





And then last week, we went back to Pure. Well, it was John's first time. And I think it's safe to say he liked it.
And, lastly, a trip to the restaurant "The Breakfast Club" where I had Eggs Benedict for the first time. And they were delicious. Not my favorite type of eggs. But very yummy. And maybe the most beautiful breakfast ever.





Whew! I'm full now!

2 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

LOVE THE T-SHIRT!

RC said...

I loved the sign. Soorpions are so cool!