Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm in the Valley Ho!


John and I walked through this hotel just because it was close to the sushi place and he knows that I think the world revolves around cool hotels. I used the spa bathroom and had to dry my hands with a hand towel at 8pm. I also used their little mouthwash bottle by the sink with little tiny sacrament-looking cups. So awesome. Also, when I did finally get on their website, I literally gasped out loud at how cool their bathtubs were. Ahh!! I love it!! Enjoy..
www.hotelvalleyho.com

(Oh, and leave it to Scottsdale to put a bed outside a hotel downtown- a different one. I totally laughed. We each took a picture on it, but a- I can't find JUST FOUND! them. and b- it smelled kinda weird). But very sexy scottsdale-ish.

3 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

Oh my gosh, that hotel is amazing. I love hotels that have fun bath tubs.

breymom said...

wow that looks too cool and you know why!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Oh! I've looked at this place's website before. It would make for a very swanky wedding reception.