Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mind if I "quiche" you?



This morning John came over for brunch. Whoo-hoo!! Party time! I've been trying to eat more eggs, so we tried a recipe in Women's Health from this month (the recipe is on Candice's and my dinner blog). I used pepper jack instead of cheddar and canadian bacon/ham for the meat. And I lost my big muffin tin so I had to use the mini one (who has ramekins anyway?) But they were so so delicious and so fun to make. A little toast, a little OJ, then John went to go move (2 more miles away) and I went to go get acupunctured again. An excellent Saturday. And we're just getting started...

3 comments:

Sweet Em said...

That pun Christin...really?

Mini quiches, how cute!

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Wow...can someone say Molly Mormon? ;)

Jessica McIntyre said...

mmm Yummy. I want to try this now. Maybe even I could cook them.