Sunday, May 18, 2008

Boring...

So the other day my dad says, "So your blog's been a little slow lately." A little slow.. hmmm... does that mean my life is boring??!!?? I mean, I have a job. I have to work out. And keep my house clean. And my new roommate Bridget just moved in. I mean, what, exactly, do I have to do to keep my life interesting. Josh stopped by. That was exciting, and yes those pictures are 14 months old, what do you do?... 
All right. I've rambled long enough. Here's the scoop on the last few days. 

4 comments:

bradleyjohn said...

Brad moved out. Translation; your life is now dull and meaningless.

Jessica McIntyre said...

I didn't know you were getting a new roommate?? Is it just for the summer while Brad is gone?? I would have to agree that your blog has been super slow lately.

Sweet Em said...

Well - you recovered from your boring streak because that was fun to read. Will your new roommate let you post a pic of her? Please please please.

RC said...

My son is a smart A (alic). What is his excuse. Parents never hear from him, know what he is up to, blah, blah, blah. Who is boring and meaningless??????