Sunday, May 18, 2008

Craig the Storage Guy

So on Wednesday, Bridget and I were productive. Actually, I guess it started Tuesday night when we cleaned up a bunch of Brad's stuff and decided to haul out some of mine. We decided it was time to get a storage unit. So Wednesday morning we headed out and found this little dive of a storage place and went inside. As we walked inside, the smell of Camel cigarettes was a little overwhelming. I know this because it smelled exactly like the apartment of a certain convict I used to know. (Some of you think I'm kidding. I'm not.)
Anyways, Craig was in his 50's and super nice. He hooked us up with the student discount and got us a good storage unit. But not before he asked us where we were from and Bridget offered him a Book of Mormon. You go girl. (Converts are the best...she's been around for 7 years.) He totally said that would be cool and he'd read it. 
On Thursday, when she came back with it, he seemed really excited to see her and even showed off a sweet magnet of the Salt Lake temple he had from back in the day. 
You never know...


This is a really all the stuff we brought that first day. It seemed like a lot in the car.

3 comments:

bradleyjohn said...

You did buy the cheapest, smallest storage unit possible, right...?

Anonymous said...

Why even bother with a storage unit for THAT????? My heck you could have fit that into your hall closet. Looks like a 40 X 50 storage unit for 6 items. Go back to budgeting 101......

Anonymous said...

I tried for ten minutes to get this to take my new google id but after several attempts, different passwords, and nearly several swear words, I went back to Anonymous and it worked way easier.