Monday, May 19, 2008

Random

  • I made Whitney's salad from her blog tonight. Even with shrinking the recipe it feeds 10. Ten heaping servings. It was really really good, but I still don't love cilantro (I used about 1/4 of what it called for)!
  • Called Isac Simpson last week, who visited my ward. We are going out in August, which should be fun. (The one who went to Hillcrest who I don't know at all who is going to school down here :o) Brad and his little brother were friends. 
  • Talked to my friend AuBrey from Idaho who I've been friends with for forever tonight for 3 hours. I don't think we've talked in a year
  • Relief Society slumber party at my house in two weeks. Ahh!!
  • Completely forgot to ride my bike today. I'll bike and swim tomorrow :o)
  • I organized all my radio stations! (This is where I am a total dork.) While at red lights, I wrote down all good radio stations I scanned through. Then organized them by number. Now FM1 has mostly stations in the 90.x range and FM2 stations are 100.x. Only one Spanish station. No repeat stations. NPR is in. Christian rock is out. Why this calms me so much I don't really know, but it feels great.
  • I love Vanilla Cream Muscle Milk. mmmm.... (I had it for the first time today...good when running late to church...again)

1 comment:

bradleyjohn said...

Are you going to write about how you decided to ride your bike four an hour and a half to make up for the missed day and almost died? And I'm glad that you kept one Spanish station in. I don't really know why that makes me happy, but it does.