Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy February 8th!

So Josh refuses to acknowledge Valentine's Day because he feels it has overshadowed and ruined pretty much every birthday of his ever. But last year, when we were technically almost dating, he sent flowers to my work on February 8th. Now, for all the great stories I have, no guy had actually ever had flowers delivered to me, and I might have cried a little bit.


Fast forward to this year. We're not dating, so it didn't have to be romantic. But Josh went ahead and sent flowers anyway because he's like that. And he knew I wanted him too, kind of. So the balloon(!) on the flowers said "Feel Better." The Card was a "Congratulations! It's a Girl!" card. Therefore, my nosy co-workers put two and two together and decided I'm pregnant. Sweetness. That's what you get when you tell the flower people you want a random bouquet.
Even the flowers are random, and I love it. And I did straighten everybody out. (Stop stressing out, Dad)
And Happy Birthday. :o)
The best part was walking out of the hospital with them looking like I jacked some patient's flowers.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

so remember name her after me! if Ashley is too common my middle name, Therese, will be sufficient enough... :) love it

Anonymous said...

Your father has suffered through all of you and your siblings traumas through life. If you think I am going to stress over something tihs simple (and quite funny) you are way off base. The father of my children is virtually stress free. Dad

Anonymous said...

Don't freakout because I spelled "this" incorrectly. I just had fat fingers while typing it and didn't notice until I posted it.....