Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tour of Boise









Craig and I had our day on Monday. First of all, You will probably think, "Who is this kid and what's with the hair?" Craig was my roommate and Tara's (my other roommate's) boyfriend. He was also probably my best friend there. He was a good substitute little brother and we used to stay up and talk for hours and hours (a lot like Brad and I do now). Craig is going his hair out for Locks of Love, and he's a super good-hearted and loving guy. I also talked him into taking Pre-natal vitamins so his hair will grow healthier and faster :o) I had to buy them, but at least he said he would. teehee.
So here's a little taste of Boise for you. The greenbelt where I used to run, Camelback park, Merritt's- the most white trash yummy scone/breakfast place in the world- chuck full of great memories, the Cupcake store, which, tragically, has started being closed on Mondays, and a new store downtown, See Jane Run, which is just cool, and is a fun little company. Also, the neighborhood I lovingly refer to as "Suburbia." This happens to be where Josh's parents live, but that's neither where it starts or where it ends. I love this neighborhood. For some reason, the minute I pulled into this place, I thought, "I'm going to live here. My kids are going to grow up in this neighborhood, and they are going to go to high school down the street." Now, maybe it's the baseball park behind the houses. Maybe it's the LDS church across the street. Maybe it's the picturesque lampposts that line the entrance. I don't know. But chances are you'll know where to find me in about 5 years. 
Tara had to work during the day, and I just realized I have zero pictures of us (crap) but we all hung out at her apartment for the evening. It was so great to see her and her cute place. I love these friends. 

No comments: