Friday, February 22, 2008

She Snowboards in Arizona, She Tans in Idaho


Thursday:
I'm here! (In Boise. For Jessica's Wedding.) And it feels so good to be back. I really love it here. The flight was smooth, the airport was almost empty, the flight wasn't full, and the screaming kids only screamed loud for the last 15 minutes of the flight.
I went and got the Chevy Aveo I rented. I will have to take a picture of it before I take it back. It's like the tiniest car in the world. It's actually been a lot of fun to drive.
Off to see the roommates! I first went to Jessica's work and saw her. She looks great. She just got her hair colored. Then to Tara's work across the street. She looks great, too. She just got her hair cut.
Then...to the courthouse. To make sure I'm legal to marry Jessica and Nate, and according to the three rounds of people I talked to, it's a go.
I then stopped at Murphy's and saw Kevin who hugged me and was so fun to see. And Craig stopped by there, and even though his hair is homeless-isque, he is darling and it was so great to see him. (Tara's boyfriend, also a roommate)
Then Jessica and I went tanning. I gave up skin cancer a long time ago, so I got spray tanned, and Jessica got regular tanned (she actually hasn't tanned since I moved!). I always forget that tanning makes me look like 10 pounds thinner and I love it so much. That first shower afterwards, though, watching a quarter of it go down the drain is kinda hard.
Then we went to Jess's house. She was so cute and had got me a little gift basket of Frosted Mini-wheats, Dasani, and Peanut Butter (the three life staples) and Vitamin Waters and Easter Peanut M&M's to top it off. So cute of her.

Later on, we met up with Tara and saw Definitely Maybe. It was okay, not the best ever. The girl April on it, though, is darling, and definitely makes me want to start dressing more hippie-ish. (I think this a lot. I never follow through.)
Then Jess and I went to sleep at 11:30. 11:30! Maybe the earliest I've gone to bed in as long as I can remember. Good Good day.

No comments: