Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sweet Massage and A Planning Session

Today Jess had bought us each massages at Panache, which were amazing. It was such a fun idea (and so sweet!) of her, and so relaxing. I was sore from yesterday's workout, which made it feel even better. And for the first time ever going to a massage, I couldn't think of any tight or tense spots, which must mean I have no stress at all. (haha...maybe not this week)
Then we went to the co-op, my favorite grocery store ever, and bought Toni's Homemade Ginger Ice Cream, my favorite in the
 WORLD, and had sandwiches. Oh! And got a free Amy's Organic tomato soup shirt:o) and coupons for those frozen dinners. Which are great. (Especially Sante Fe Enchilada and Mexican Casserole Bowls). Then Nate came over, we made our way to the coffee shop, and planned out some details of the ceremony, which was very fun.
And now we are pausing to breathe before the rehearsal dinner tonight.
Later!


No comments: