Friday, February 08, 2008

Hot Pink Duct Tape

As I was preparing Josh's [very exciting and fun] birthday package tonight, Ariana volunteered the use of her Hot Pink Duct Tape to close up the box. Wow. It is so cool. And available at Michael's, if anyone else needs some.
I realize that to many, sending one's ex-boyfriend a birthday package might be weird, but it is truly one of the great joys of my life.
And, yes, dad, your birthday present is in the mail, too. Not to worry. As Jessica knows more than most, I love the men in my life. And I also love the post office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can always count on me to have the truly essential supplies. I know Josh and your Dad will love their packages, because they are simply fantastic!

Ashley said...

hot pink duct tape seals the deal my friend!