Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bedtime

So Brad and I decided bedtime should be between midnight and one. Our neighbors are excited because we might not keep them up so late. We just thought it might make us more productive people. 
We started two nights ago. It took about 10 minutes before I heard Brad say, "I'm bored." Then he started singing, "One...is the loneliest number."
I felt like I had grounded him. 
But it's been two nights, and we're doing pretty good. We'll see how this affects life in general.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed very very hard when I reat this. Actually I'm still laughing. I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I meant read, who knows what reat is...

bradleyjohn said...

So far I don't actually think I have fallen asleep before two since we started this. But the thought is there. And I suppose two is better than four or five . . . Some nights I do more singing than others.

Anonymous said...

Keep working on the sleep thing son, your singing is worse than mine!

Whatever happened to the sleep aids? Unisom is available and rather inexpensive. Better than being in bed, wide awake for hours.

D&C 89 describes going to be early and rising the same. May try that advice if nothing else works. DAD