Friday, July 20, 2007

Going the Extra Mile

This is a little camera phone picture of a church activity that I went to. The bishop's wife had recipes and ingredients and cutting boards and knives all set out for 6 great salad recipes. We all split up and made them and then got to taste them all. They were absolutely fantastic. She put so much time and effort into making it fun for us that it almost brought me to tears. But sometimes I'm a pansy like that. :o) I would like to give you all the recipes, but as of now, I haven't thought of an easy way to do it, and I don't plan on going the extra mile like she did. Love you all! cc

5 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

ok so i have my cookbook, where are my recipes???

indeazgirl said...

You don't know how many times a day that crosses my mind...I just think...am I going to type all these out, or should I go to Office Max and copy like 30 of them and send them. Probably the latter. Typing up recipes sucks.

Jessica McIntyre said...

well if you don't think i am worth it i understand . . . :-( you do realize i don't even have the internet at my house but some how seem to read your blog on a daily basis. :-) Now if anything shows i care, thats got to.

Anonymous said...

Does this woman need another job? I could use someone like her in this ward! Bishop Dad

indeazgirl said...

Hey dad. Make sure you're nice to Jessica, especially on my blog. It's the one escape she has from the hell that is her job. (Besides that whole fiancee' thing, of course. :o) )
Love you both so much!
cc