Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I Embody Change


So... I needed some noise in my house the other day and went CD shopping. I had heard really good things about Joss Stone's debut album "Introducing Joss Stone," and it was on sale, so I took a chance and bought it. And I love it. It's a good feel sexy, dance around in your house CD, and it doesn't have "explicit lyrics," which is nice.

So.. the first track on the album is a british guy talking. This is what he says,

"You see I know change

I see change

I embody change

All we do is change

Yeah, I know change


We are born to change

We sometimes regard it as a metaphor

That reflects the way things ought to be


In fact, change takes time

It exceeds all expectations

It requires both now and then

See although the players change

The song remains the same....


It felt appropriate. Happy 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

Jessica McIntyre said...

I love this CD, although my FIANCÉ does not . . . .