Sunday, July 15, 2007

Contrition...quickly

So..I just realized as I was putting together new outfits out of the stuff I bought today that I may have sounded greedy or whiny or something when I said I didn't have a lot of clothes, blah, blah, blah...in "Fashion Epiphany." My clothes are fine. They are definitely not all from 2003, and lots of them are very nice. They just are mostly all solid, and my wardrobe was getting boring, and it desperately needed a breath of fresh air. And now I'm going to go to bed. Like I was going to do 2 hours ago.
Good-night all!

2 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

Wow this blog is showing your extra sensitive side. Having been around you and yours clothes for 2 years, I think it is justified that you added a little color to your life. Something I am trying to accomplish also, with at little struggle. If you need to start a support group for the color impaired, let me know.

indeazgirl said...

I love you! cc