Saturday, July 21, 2007

BOTOX WRINKLE


Right in between my eyes, where I tried to put an arrow and could not, is a wrinkle I like to call my botox wrinkle. This is because whenever I stress out it shows its ugly face. This girl Amy I used to work with in Pocatello would always say, "Christin, stop stressing about [whatever i was currently stressing about]. You're going to need Botox when you're 30 if you keep wrinkling up your forehead like that. Today it is showing quite a bit (even if the picture doesn't necessarily show it off that well) and this is why...
this morning I locked myself out of my house because my house key was still off the chain from yesterday when I took it off so the handyman could get back in. So I drove clear across town (about 30 minutes) to get a spare key from my landlord's housesitter, because my landlord is on vacation. But she was sleeping and apparently my landlord didn't want to wake her because she's really stressed out, so I couldn't pick them up for about an hour and a half. So I ATM'ed out some money and ate lunch. Then I went and picked up his keys and made copies of the four I thought might be mine (his idea) and drove home-- a very long way because the 51 SOUTH is closed until Monday, even though the 51 NORTH is open and got me there. (This seems to happen quite frequently to me that they close an important freeway when I need it..including my first night here). I stop also at Kmart to get a lawn chair, but it costs 76 cents more than I have with me, so I don't get it. And so, quite stressed, I stop at the new World Market near my house to see if they are open yet and to get me an Aqua Panna because I need some fun water for all my stress. They are, but they don't have my water. And I get home, and none of the keys fit, and I'm about to scream or cry, but instead get my old ATM card out of my car and try to break in because I've heard it's not too hard. It takes about 20 seconds. I still have a headache from wrinkling up my forehead all day.
Lesson of the day: Keep your ATM cards, new and old, in your car.
2nd lesson of the day: How to break into a house. That's a new one.
p.s. I found an extra dollar bill on the seat of my car when I got home. I could have gotten the lawn chair.

1 comment:

Sweet Em said...

That is a crappy day! I'm sorry. :(