Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CORRECTION

Hi everyone! So something I wrote apparently didn't transfer very well into words. When I wrote that I got the flowers from my parents for taking the test, it was not the first time they have ever sent me flowers and told me how proud they were of me, like they always do. It was just the first time I have ever gotten flowers before anyone knew if I had actually PASSED the test. To get flowers just for TAKING it was kind of crazy. I was like, "Oh no, what if I didn't actually pass yet!!!! Ahh!!!" But they had faith, and I had passed it, and I just wanted to clarify.
Love ya'll,
cc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And to think someone would think your daddy wouldn't be so proud of you!!!!

I am not so thinned skin that it would hurt my feelings but I did want the rest of you to know that her parents are not cold, unfeeling smucks. We love our children and are proud of them all (most of the time anyway)for whatever they have accomplised in life. Every couple should be so blessed. Christin's dad....