Sunday, July 15, 2007

Squish, Squish!


So yesterday was my day off this week, and I slept until 8pm. Awesome. I love that. It's the very best way to make sure you stay up all night doing nothing worthwhile. So I got up and walked over to the bathroom when I noticed my feet were wet. And the carpet was squishy. I looked over to the toilet and tub. Nothing. Dry. I felt under the sink. Totally dry. I looked up at the ceiling. Dry. In the closet. WET. So I took everything out of the closet, pulled up the carpet, and called the landlord. In our joint investigation, I realized the washer and dryer are on the other side of the wall of my closet. And the valves were leaking, even though I hadn't used the washer in about 3 days. So my landlord tightened it, and it hasn't leaked since. So I'm getting my bedroom carpet cleaned again, and the handyman is coming over on Monday or Tuesday.

The adventure continues.... :o)

No comments: