Monday, December 14, 2009

Christin at 20....Countdown to 30


So...in honor of my approaching 30-ness, I sorted through lots of old pictures trying to find ones to document my 20's. Turns out this actually involves pre-digital photography, so I had to take some pictures of pictures (no, I don't have a scanner.) I managed find pictures of every year except 21. So I guess no picture tomorrow. And my mom hates 22 (aren't you excited?). So a little about this one....
Most of my pictures are of my birthday parties, but not age 20. This one is in the summer. Hiking with Maria and her brothers and emily. My bangs still getting used to not being curled. About to move away from home again (I think). GPS's still brand new and not that effective. I had terrible roommates that year, but emily and I watched Dawson's Creek together and that pretty much saved the year. Oh, 20's. Gotta love 'em.

9 comments:

Maria said...

Seriously? We were 20? Are you sure? We look about 16. I'm not sure about this one. Was this the trip I planned in order to be gone when Eric got home from his mission (since I wasn't invited to the airport)? WOW. You're still a hottie, even back then. Wish I could say the same--and glad that your picture is relatively hard to see. :)

Maria said...

Oh-and is this the trip that the tatoo made it's appearance? ;)

Camille Elise said...

girl! there is no way you are close to being in your thirties yet! No Way!

indeazgirl said...

Maria-
I'm almost positive. It was green lakes. And yes, I think the tattoo appeared. Emily would know for sure. And Camille, yes, ten days to go!!!

Jessica McIntyre said...

Oh this count down is going to be so much fun to get to read about. Great idea!!

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

So can you substitute one of your senior pictures for 21?

Might be a good idea! ;)

RC said...

What is this about a tatoo? Your father would not approve. I hope you didn't get one. I've never seen one on you.....does that mean????? I hope not!

indeazgirl said...

Emily has a gecko on her back. Your daughter does not have a tattoo. But if you get me a BIC and a tape recorder I can make you a gun.....

Emily said...

Those were such crusty roommates! Remember when the one wanted me to pay for using your washing machine? And yes, Maria, that is the trip.;)