Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Hoodie Story


So sometimes I think that I focus too much on "things" on this blog. So I don't talk about all my things. And then I post birthday pictures and I get two comments that go, "Hey! Where did that hoodie come from?! What's the story on that adorable hoodie."
Ok, you got me. Of course there's a story.
I wanted this hoodie at Banana Republic. It's Cashmere (8%) blend and was $90.
But I had a $44 dollar credit there for returning a shirt.
And they sent me $15 for my birthday, so technically it would only be like $30.
And then I went there. And they had just marked it down to $60 that day.
So I got this awesome cashmere hoodie for $8.23! Whoo-hoo!
p.s. holy crap i need to clean my mirror!

3 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

Thank you!! It is adorable. I love it.

Is that a sonic care toothbrush? Have you always had that? I always think they seem like a good idea but are so expensive.

More questions about your "stuff"

MindySue said...

I want it.

indeazgirl said...

Jessica-
I had my dad get the sonicare from a dentist he goes to church with so it was like half off. My dentist kept telling me my gums hated me for brushing so hard. I kind of had no choice.
:-)
-cc