Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christin at 22....8 (deep breath) days to go....


Oh, my mom hates hates hates this picture. So what did I do at 22? Well, technically in this one I'm still 2 months away from 22.So I bought this awesome shirt to commemorate the World Trade Center in October 2001. I was feeling totally hot in the convict's friend's beret and had my former roommate Stephanie take this picture in front of the temples at her house. We thought we were so funny.
I kissed a LOT of boys that year.
I also taught gospel doctrine for 2 years starting that year and I loved it more than any calling I've ever had.
All girls are crazy at 22.

5 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Wow. I have no words for this... no words.

Maria said...

I have words-two of them: Hello, Boobs!

Sweet Em said...

@Maria - Literally LOL.

You looked HOT Christin. I vaguely remember 22...perhaps I really WAS crazy?

Anonymous said...

Nope I got all the crazy out of my system earlier. I believe at 22 I was married and pregnant. But I guess you can call that crazy.

Bonnie said...

Doesn't Patty Herst (in a movie you wouldn't take your kids to) come to mind when you see that picture and not my darling Christin?