Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christin at 23....one week left!



Oh, my life at 23. What did I ever do? Well, I graduated from college three days before my 23rd birthday. I also realized that I wasn't going to get into dental school and then changed my mind about becoming a dentist after all. I set about deciding what I wanted to do and spent 6 months just looking for a job that fit my degree. I never found it. I almost got hired as an accounting executive for an advertising agency, which would have been pretty cool. But it wasn't meant to be.
I lived with a girl named Charlie, and we had a ton of fun together. Mostly just being crazy girls. We moved into a cute little townhouse together and had a blast.
And I met Byron, this man right in this picture. I met him at a wedding in Texas in October, and we hit it off right away. Little did I know we would still be friends 7 years later. This picture is of us in November when he came to visit me. In December, I went to visit him for his baptism. He is now sealed in the temple with three adorable little boys, and I couldn't be more grateful for such a true friend.
I think that about sums up 23. I maybe was a little bit smarter than 22. ;-)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What a FANTASTIC guy he is and a great friend to our whole family!!!